Senior ServiceNow Developer
About The Role
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
Banks are increasingly becoming tech companies that manage money. The Coventry is no different – £42bn makes us the second-largest Building Society in the UK, with a 130-year heritage and a strong, loyal customer-base of nearly 2m members. A well-supported and ever-improving technology base is therefore critical to our continued success.
As a Senior ServiceNow developer you’ll play a crucial role in the Society’s success. You will be responsible for the day to day technical management of the platform and act as the escalation point for other team members. With a proven track record, you’ll be the Subject Matter Expert providing technical governance, guidance and approval of Enhancements and Changes ensuring improvements are delivered in alignment with an agreed technical roadmap.
- You’ll be a decisive and influential SME and an ambassador for ServiceNow (including third party integrations) and hold certification as an Implementation Specialist and/or Application Developer
- You’ll keep up to date with the latest technology trends within and around ServiceNow
- You’ll thrive in an agile working environment, ideally in a DevOps setting
- You’ll be highly motivated, have a clear drive for delivery as well as excellent organisation, problem solving and analytical skills
- You’ll be able to own development plan for implementing improvements to ServiceNow
- Team Management/Leadership experience
- Expert understanding of the definition and operation of agile tools, techniques and approach to releasing features
- Process and Solution integration
- Workflow design and configuration
- Reporting, including Performance Analytics
- Strong stakeholder management skills; with effective verbal and written communication
- Significant and demonstrable experience troubleshooting experience for ServiceNow
- Experience in working as part of a development team, as well as working on your own to deliver complex installations of ServiceNow
- Comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, design and programming techniques
- Strong understanding and experience in Integrations including SOAP and REST based APIs
- As a minimum, must hold a ServiceNow certified administrator certification with up to date Delta certifications
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
One of the things we are proud of at Coventry Building Society is our dedication to wellbeing. We understand that you have commitments – be it picking up children, being a carer for someone or a spin class you just can’t miss. We recognise the importance of helping you balance your working life with other priorities – whether that’s our working from home policy or our flexibility with the working hours in the day. If you want to consider this vacancy but are concerned about the working hours, apply and let’s talk about how we may be able to accommodate your needs, whilst making sure we meet our members’ needs.