Senior Security Architect
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
Ensure all your application information is up to date and in order before applying for this opportunity.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop and maintain security policies and procedures
- Engage with infrastructure, application support, and development teams to ensure security best practices
- Review existing and new technology architecture for data privacy and protection compliance
- Review existing and new technology to ensure it adheres to corporate information security standards
- Work with information security engineering to ensure all security tools are deployed
- Conduct routine security meetings
- Educate and promote secure software development lifecycle
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Travel as needed in support of the Information Security program
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in security architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding result
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.