Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Our business partner has recently been acquired by a much larger group and they are looking to invest heavily within the facility and by extending the team with talented engineers. This would be working for an OEM of pharmaceutical equipment, generally working across multiple projects to manage and deliver an excellet customer experience from start to finish. There could be an element of travel to US, Finland, Germany, and Switzerland to name a few, dealing with blue chip pharmaceutical manufacturers daily.
* Reports to the Head of Operations.
* Implement the plan to ensure delivery of all scheduled work activities across design, procurement, manufacture and installation.
* Work with the wider stakeholder groups to ensure that all activities supporting scheduled activities are under control and on time.
* Manage and control the addition of new work scope to the plan.
* Lead the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Operations Delivery meetings.
* Ensure that sufficient and suitable reports of progress are produced in a timely manner.
* Produce forecasts and ensure allocation of labor and resources on the works is consistent with the program for the works.
* Operate within agreed systems/procedures applicable to the work on the site or facility, including client systems where applicable.
* Full use of the services of Health and Safety personnel should be made to assist and advise him/her in carrying out their duties.
* Ensure that all procedures and instructions, relevant to the activities being undertaken as detailed by the Company are known and complied with.
* Safe access to places of work coupled with the highest standards of housekeeping is equally important.
* Ensure that all employees under their control are instructed, trained and capable of carrying out their duties in a safe manner.
* Particular attention must be paid to non-routine operations.
* New or transferred employees must not undertake tasks without appropriate induction, instruction or relevant training.
* Be fully conversant with the event reporting procedures, carry out preliminary investigations of unplanned events and take prompt remedial action.
* Ensure that all unplanned events are reported to their line management as soon as is practicable.
* At all times set a personal example for employees to follow in the observance of Health and Safety requirements.
* Continually seek to improve Health, Safety and Environmental standards and make suggestions to departmental heads or to health and safety personnel on possible improvements.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
* Track record of delivering projects on time and in full to budget, time and performance criteria
* HNC/HND Mechanical or equivalent qualification
* Project Management experience essential
* Engineering Design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in West YorkshireApply now