Senior .NET Integration Developer
Opportunity to grow into a lead architect role within servicePath.
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
The technologies being deployed for our projects include: C#, ASP.NET Web API, RavenDB, AngularJS, HTML 5, JQuery, CSS, SalesForce.com and PowerShell.
The team is using Microsoft development technologies (Visual Studio 2017, .NET 4.5, GIT, JIRA) and agile development methodologies.We are looking for Integration Development Lead highly experienced in Integration and API technologies to drive forward individual platform integration tasks for various SaaS platforms / partners, along with API driven integration into existing customer ERP / Governance systems.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and designing service-first architecture, helping to shape the structure of our applications to be widely API driven, with well documented Restful API’s that are customer consumable as we move towards our next phase of growth.The candidate will need to be highly technically proficient but also able to work with a range of business stakeholders
– You will have experience and a proven track record of architecting and delivering enterprise-grade integration and API based solutions in an agile manner.
A self-starter, you will be able to manage your own priorities and performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our customers, and internally.
** Work closely across clients, partners, Professional Services and the Engineering teams to identify and deliver innovative solutions
* Work alongside CTO, Director of Engineering and Director Product Manager
* Hands on engineer that will get code written
* Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
* Work with other vendors to integration platforms
– AWS, Microsoft, serviceNow, SFDC, etc.
* Direct work on client projects, implementation and support
*Design, implement and Maintain API
** Primary lead on servicePath API.
Contribute to the API strategy, development life cycle, governance and standards; promoting API design standards and best practices through the company; work simultaneously and closely with core development teams providing consultancy on API design ensuring the implementation of defined standards.
* Contribute to a scalable architecture/design of existing and new systems that are up 24/7 and easy to maintain and monitor
* Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within the organization on integration design, implementation and maintenance
* Provides feedback loop directly to product management team to identify product deficiencies and drive product development
* Create adapters to connect SP with common integration frameworks/SaaS applications.
integrate with MuleSoft, Boomi
- Derivation and documentation (e.g
data models, data mapping, configurations, and setup) of effective, highly scalable and class-leading Microsoft based API, data and system integration solution architectures
* Assist creating technical “how-to” and knowledge articles documents
*Participation Client Engagements
** Ensuring that integration solutions can be delivered, deployed, and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps and environment specialists.
* Work with clients on implementation of servicePath integrations and integration with their systems
* Lead discussions on integration design through implementation
** Develop standard mapping methodology for No-SQL to relational databases for business intelligence/reporting
*Key Competencies and Experience
** Logical thinker and problem solver
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
* Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook
* Previous experience (min 7 years) as integration engineer or related role in B2B software industry
* Previous experience (min 5 years) as a .NET developer
* Previous experience (min 5 years) in ETL/ESB/SOA architectures
* Previous experience with building/maintaining automated API documentation/design tool (e.g.
- Recent exposure to micro-services
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus
- Core Competency
- Experience of modern .Net / C# (core, framework) development practices, from design through to implementation and testing and deployment to cloud environments
- Proven experience in a technical role that has some involvement with designing and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Good experience of Continuous Integration e.g
Bitbucket / Teamcity etc
- Good experience of delivering in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
- Proven experience in formulating business and technical requirements
- A strong working knowledge on APIs and ecosystem (like REST APIs, JSON) and industry best practices
- Good knowledge of OpenAPI 0/3.0 APIs standards
- Knowledge of document database technologies (e.g
RavenDB, MongoDB, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud technologies (e.g
Azure Data Lake)
- Monday to Friday
- .NET: 5 years (Required)
- Work remotely:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19-
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- Work From Home
- Initial conversation
- Aptitude / psychometric test
- Technical interview
- Interviews with directors / founders as required.NET, C#, REST