Senior Mechanical Integrity Specialist
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
maptalent are currently looking to speak with experienced Mechanical Engineer’s with an Integrity/ Reliability background. You should have hands on experience and have working experience within a top tier COMAH site.
- Work with the wider Engineering team to focus on asset lifecyclye and improving lifecyclye in line with budget and HSE standards
- Act as a focal advisory point for all Integrity related matters
- Actively focus on budget and cost saving
- Work closely with the Production team to increase overall productivity
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar position
- Continuous Improvement focussed
- Ideally Chartered