Senior Mechanical Design
Joining a talented and ambitious engineering consultancy who collaborate with customers from some of the largest global organisations across multiple sectors. We strive to engineer products and technologies that genuinely benefit both our customers and the wider world.
Personal Profile and Experience
Do you enjoy working on fast-paced projects, applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications and challenging yourself every day? To thrive at this client, you shall be an experienced, multi-skilled engineer, adept at solving complex problems with a positive approach. You will have a demonstrable background of design and analysis of precision rotating components and systems, where you have shown high levels of initiative and attention to detail whilst managing yourself and others to tight deadlines.
What you will need You will have:
• Proven experience of automotive transmission design and/or analysis experience
• High standard of competency in design and CAE analysis of rotating systems
• A track record of innovation to benefit the outcome of powertrain projects
• Successfully managed small to medium sized projects both technically and commercially
• Proficiency in some of the key software packages within drivetrain engineering (SMT MASTA, Romax, Creo, UGNX, Catia)
• A strong understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering and experience in applying them to solve complex problems Additional:
• The command of a foreign language is always a benefit in a company with global reach, particularly, French, German, Korean
• Awareness of the commercial approach of a consultancy business will be advantageousApply now