Senior Manager Group Reporting
Senior Manager Group Reporting | £70,000 – £75,000 + performance bonus + benefits
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply immediately if you are confident you meet all the requirements.
- Listed Media business
- Extensive opportunity to progress
- Fully agile – WFH as much as you want on an ongoing basis
Exciting and varied role in the Group Finance team of a growing Media PLC. Ideal first move for a Manager from practice or an ACA with a couple of years in a Group role. Not just confined to reporting, there is scope to get involved in additional FP&A projects and requests.
Reporting to the Head of Group Finance, responsibilities will include
- Assisting with the preparation of the weekly and monthly management accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation and review of the Half-Year and Year End Financial Statements;
- Monitoring existing and new accounting and regulatory policies to ensure that the Group complies with all relevant accounting standards (IFRS) and regulations;
- Helping to ensure that accounting policies are applied consistently throughout the Group, liaising with local teams and providing assistance where required;
- Key individual in the delivery of Statutory Financial Statements within the Group;
- Assisting Head of Group Finance with reporting and budgeting of Head Office Functions;
- An active part of working with the Group Reporting team to ensure that periodic reporting is accurate, timely and complies with all relevant accounting standards and regulations;
- Providing information, support, and liaising with external auditors and advisors;
- Ad-hoc projects and requests
Your key skills and experience
- ACA qualified, ideally with a top 10 accounting firm
- Circa 5 years+ PQE
- Experience working with PLC clients
- Excellent technical knowledge of IFRS
- Commercially aware, collaborative and a continuous improvement mindset!