Senior Management Accountant
A leading private debt investor are looking to hire a fully qualified accountant with experience in a financial reporting role in the investment management space to join the team in a newly created position due to high-growth that will cover FP&A, financial accounting and management accounting.
Is this the next step in your career Find out if you are the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
Reporting directly into the CFO this broad opportunity will give you exposure to all elements of corporate accounting and will be responsible for maintaining robust financial controls, regulatory compliance and utilising best practises minimising financial risk. You will have 1 direct report who you will be provide guidance and support to where needed.
- Presenting all financial reporting and financial performance reporting to C-Suit
- Managing full financial planning and annual budget
- Consolidation of group entities
- Oversee the Corporate Tax and VAT returns
- Client money monitoring and ensuring they’re in line with CASS
- Transfer pricing
You will be
- Fully qualified Accountant, ACCA/ACA (3-5 years PQE)
- Experience in a financial reporting role within investment management (essential)
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and high-growth environment
- Confident managing strong senior stakeholder relationships
- A self-start and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
This role is ideal for someone working in the finance team of an investment manager that wants a step up in their career, have full responsibility of the corporate level accounting function and be given line management responsibilities.
Salary on offer is c£75k + excellent benefits