Senior Full Stack Developer
An exciting position has arisen for a Senior Software Developer to join CDS and help drive CODAS forward. CODAS is a complete end to end ERP system designed to assist with the day-to-day running of an Energy and/or Liquid Fuel business. More information can be found on www.codas.com.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications, If you have the right match for this opportunity, then make sure to apply today.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented full stack developers who have a flair for front end development to work in an agile team building the next generation CODAS system.
You will work collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria.
Key skills of the Senior Full Stack Developer include
- Actively participating in the development of the software
- Delivering high quality work
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies and tools
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior team members
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to the successful candidate.
CDS use InterSystems Caché/IRIS as the back-end database & programming language; successful candidates will receive training in this technology and be expected to use it in their day-to-day work.
The successful candidate will also be expected to show flexibility and eagerness to assist across the other teams in the business as required for both learning and business need.
A period of acclimatisation, training and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
Mandatory requirements for the Senior Full Stack Developer
- C#, .Net, MVC
- Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Desirable attributes for the Full Stack Developer
- Experience leading, mentoring or coaching more junior developers
- Experience using InterSystems Caché or IRIS (database and programming language). Training will be provided
- Experience in Energy or Liquid Fuel distribution industry
- Experience in ERP, Stock Management or Warehousing systems
- Container lifecycle management
- Creating & consuming REST web services
In addition to an annual salary of between £40k to £55k, we also offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- 7 hour working day
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefit of 6x salary
- Permanent health insurance
- Private health care
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free parking
- Free beans to cup coffee in our amazing, open plan, bright new offices
Located in Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EJ with easy access to motorways and public transport.