Help the refugees

If you move around the world by choice, consider helping those forced from their homes by conflict. Donate to the UN Refugee Agency today.


Self-Employed Pub Business Partner

Visit website

The Woolpack Inn is a cosy traditional Pub situated close to the famous Beverley Westwood and Racecourse.

Making sure you fit the guidelines as an applicant for this role is essential, please read the below carefully.

It is situated in an affluent area of Beverley and enjoys some good local loyal trade.

The Interior décor is very traditional with the pub offering a good selection of cask ales and an open fire.

Let your big ideas for your own pub run free as a foundation partner.

Your earnings will be based on a percentage of weekly drinks sales, but you’ll have the flexibility to choose the food you offer and keep every penny of food salesIt’s the chance to: Leave your old life behind and be your own boss Commit to five of the most exciting years you’ll have ever worked Live rent-free in the pub Take home 25% of weekly drinks sales Keep 100% of the money you make on food Keep 50% of the profits from any gaming machines Offer the award-winning range of fantastic Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals Have your drinks stock supplied and paid for by Marston’s, not to mention your heating and lighting Learn from the best during your induction training and enjoy on going training and support from your dedicated Business Development Manager Things to consider You’ll need to put in a £5k deposit, plus legal fees and cover your own insurance (except building insurance, which we’ll pay for).

Also, you’ll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters.

We’re on-hand to offer guidance as you plan your business overheads, like business rates (and your own residential Council Tax).

Also, start thinking about any internal repairs and decoration you’d like to do to bring the place up to standard and committing to an annual decorating fund.

Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you’ll just need to show us proof that you’ve had independent financial advice from an accountant and solicitor, as dictated by the Statutory Pub Code.

And, of course, obtain your personal licence (which we’ll help with) and complete your induction training.

It’s a five-year commitment, so you have loads of time to build the business and get it performing brilliantly but, if you do want to leave early, there’s always the option of six months’ notice with a ‘break’ clause in the contract.

Apply now