Secondary School Teacher
Hiring local secondary teachers for daily supply and long term positions in all subjects.
Be one of the first applicants, read the complete overview of the role below, then send your application for consideration.
The ideal Teacher should: Hold relevant qualifications Be flexible and patient Be able to communicate effectively within a team Be committed to work full-time If you are an experienced secondary teacher looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
Successful Teaching Assistants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Pay: Top rates of pay available
– we’re a platform that cuts outs middlemen agencies so schools are able to pay teaching staff more competitively.
Other benefits include: Register from the comfort of your own home
– Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
Set your preferences
- Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform
Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work
- We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission
As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants across Birmingham in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.
We also recruit for SEN Teaching Assistants across Primary and Secondary.
About Zen Educate: Teaching Assistants earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for Teaching Assistants and push prices up for schools.
Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency.
We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman.
Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in Birmingham and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Teaching Assistants.
Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
We may also contact you by email/phone/text about your registration.