You’ll join the specialist scheme unit at this leading UK Insurance broking firm as Scheme Broker; a role with plenty of scope to develop and make a real name for yourself.
Are you ready to apply Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
It’s a fast paced environment, dealing with retail clients from a range of sectors linked to the schemes in play, and a panel of sub-brokers on a wholesale basis – there’s plenty of variety, and opportunity to think for yourself.
As Schemes Broker, you will
- Work on a range of existing commercial insurance schemes, advising clients (both retail and wholesale) on their requirements, building rapport and using your commercial and underwriting authority to provide the right solution
- Hold Delegated Underwriting Authority on the scheme binders – specialist PI, Liability and Property products
- Join a specialist team, and one that will continue to grow – its an entrepreneurial firm, with a consistently expanding and evolving product set
- Work for a progressive firm, they’re well respected in the UK market, and recent investment will allow further development
- Be rewarded with a negotiable salary of c£30,000 – £35,000, plus bonus, package and a modern working environment
- From a broking or underwriting background and looking for a role with increased client interaction, in a commercial environment. You’ll be an ambitious individual and want to work for a firm that rewards your success
- You’ll enjoy the ability to test your insurance knowledge as well as negotiation, communication and underwriting skills