SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries (Not limited too):
• Aerospace & Defence
• Banking & Finance
• Machine Learning/Simulation
• Commercial Aviation
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
* Expert in designing and building robust integration solutions using PI/PO integration technologies.
* Ability and hands-on preferred to integrate between various ERP and non-ERP applications
* Experience in handling BPM, BRM technologies and CPI integrations projects
* Should have worked on all SAP Standard adapters File, SFTP, REST, JDBC, JMS, RFC, SOAP, IDOC_AAE, HTTP_AAE, MAIL, 3rdParty adapters
* Hands on experience on REST, RFC and JDBC look ups.
* Hands on experience on java, UDF and XSLT mapping.
* Expert in configuring A2A, B2B and B2C Scenarios.
* Expert in configuring AS2 and EDI separator adapters.
– Good experience in Translating of ABAP mapping to graphical / java Mapping.
* Redesign ccBPMs: replace BPM by Adapter Modules (e.g. Async-Sync Bridge) or Collect BPMs
– Expert Understanding of SAP Proxy.
– Good knowledge on SFTP server connectivity.
– Good knowledge on SSL certificate setups.
* Good knowledge on the Backend Systems (SAP ECC/ERP, CRM, SRM, etc.,)
* IDoc – WE21: New IDoc Port to connect with IDoc_AAE via RFC Destination type T (SAP Gateway)
– Hands on Experience on PI Migration tool is a must.
* SAP PI/PO 8-10 experience is preferred
* Extensive Experience in SAP PI/PO Upgrade and migration projects
* Must be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Should have good communication skill
* Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in stream, SAP PI/PO Certification will be added advantage
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover & Income Protection
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* Corporate access to the Udemy platformApply now