We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of an international company who manufacture and install products to water and wastewater treatment plants. They have over 125 years’ experience in designing and producing water treatment systems.
They have a number of offices across the world and their UK office is based in Rochdale. They manufacture screw pumps, aerators, fine screens and screw turbines. They have a worldwide reputation for been the largest manufacturer of screw pumps. Their clients include water authorities and tier 1 contractors.
As the Sales Manager, you will generate new enquiries, pursue leads, prepare technical proposals and develop solutions for our customers. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our team and strengthen our existing market position.
Working closely with the Managing Director and taking responsibility for the existing sales team, you will hold a significant position in a small business of approximately 30 people. Regular communication with our Dutch parent company and occasional travel to Holland will be required. By demonstrating real performance, influence and results, you will be able to grow into the role of Sales Director in a 2-3 year timeframe.
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, paying £45k – £55k per annum depending on experience. Perks also include company car + 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + generous defined contribution pension of 10% + medical insurance + flexible/remote working options + potential bonus schemes.
* Deliver against revenue targets and business plans.
* Identify opportunities for growth in sales, markets and products.
* Formulate proposals which are commercially competitive and minimise financial risk to the business.
* Develop strong relationships with current and future clients.
* Regularly provide sales forecasts and sales pipeline updates.
* Part of the company management structure.
Skills & Attributes
* Experience of selling in a project-based environment.
* Strong technical and commercial negotiation skills
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Background in water treatment industry is desirable but not essential.
* The ideal candidate will be either HNC/degree qualified in an Engineering or Commercial discipline and have significant experience of selling in an engineering industry.
* Full UK Driving License.
Note:- Apex Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment AgencyApply now