Sales Executive – Part Time – Burnley
A fantastic opportunity for sales professionals to work hours that fit their lifestyle and still have the opportunity to earn a great basic salary AND uncapped commission! You will be working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 9 30am to 2 30pm.All the relevant skills, qualifications and experience that a successful applicant will need are listed in the following description.Reporting to the Telesales Team Leader, you will be responsible for proactively generating business by contacting new customers and consulting them on the benefits of our Fuel Cards, additional products and services. You will become a subject matter expert in these products, listening to customer requirements and highlighting the advantages our services would give.Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain a full understanding of our product offerings and the market.
• Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets
• Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate sales methods
• Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Log information on calls and update all customer records on our CRM system.
• Make sure all call backs /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Our friendly, consultative and knowledgeable approach to everything we do sets us apart from our competitors and we are always looking for bright, enthusiastic sales professionals with a passion for delivering the highest level of service to join our ever-expanding business.
Demonstrable experience of working to and achieving sales targets.Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to organise and prioritise own workloadResilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethicBright, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.Willingness to learn about call techniques, our products and services.Inquisitive nature, eager to learn more about our customers and their businesses.A desire to talk on the phone with a confident telephone manner.
Basic salary – £11,277 per annumTotal Hours – 23.45 per weekUncapped CommissionOn the spot incentivesFree breakfastFun working environment20 days annual leavePension4 x salary life assurance