We're working with an established company within the chemistry and life science market who are seeking a Sales Executive to cover their Midlands territory!
This role includes selling from their diverse product portfolio, which includes a range of lab equipment relating to: Electrochemistry, Mixing, Crushing, Separation, Reactor systems, Vacuum technology, Liquid handling, Heating/cooling, Life Science and Microbiology!
This role involves a split between travel around the midlands territory (roughly 60%) and working remotely.
You'll be required to:
– Promote and advertise laboratory and analytical equipment directly to customers and end-users by contacting and visiting customers in the assigned territories.
– Increase sales volumes and achieve the yearly target.
– Expand market share in the assigned territories.
– Penetrate and develop new (key) accounts for and maintain the existing sales accounts
– Prospect and develop new opportunities
– Monitor the operation of the agreement and the contract, incl. payment, delivery, after service etc.
– Collect the customer's needs and market information (e.g. competition activities)
– Reporting and data maintenance in the CRM system
– Maintain a good customer relationship and introduce new promotion plans to them
– Perform sales calls and presentations and /or key account seminars to the customers
– Manage and coordinate tradeshows within the region and participate in them
– Make sales analysis and submit weekly job report.
Here is the type of candidate they're seeking:
– Ideally Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Biology or other comparable study programs in (life) science
– No sales experience, just a commercially aware graduate or scientist
– Proficiency in English
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Highly Self-motivated and target-oriented
– Problem solving abilities and customer focus
– Furthermore: driver's license, familiar with Microsoft Office, CRM, SAP would be preferable
– German language skills would be a plus
Base salary is up to £35,000 dependent on experience, with a strong bonus scheme of £15,000, a company car, pension scheme and other company benefitsApply now