- Competitive Salary and Commission scheme
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.
Sales Executive required to join the marketing department for a manufacturer in Sheffield! As the Sales Executive you will have experience calling existing and prospective clients to generate sales / have worked a similar role before. If you are or have been a Sales Executive … apply now!
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Manage and call existing and prospective clients to generate sales and enquiries
- Identify and create leads and follow up opportunities with organisations
- Cold calling
- Generate new business whilst striving to achieve telemarketing / telesales / internal sales targets
- Organise outbound calls in accordance with the telemarketing / telesales internal procedure whilst effectively delivering campaign requirements
- Manage LinkedIn Sales Navigator to build contacts and nurture customer relationships
- Liaise with other departmental staff, partner organisations and external service providers
- Office based in Sheffield
Sales Executive Requirements
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive, Internal Sales or similar
- Previous or current Experience in a Sales Executive / telemarketing / telesales / internal sales role
- Excellent telephone manner and good negotiating skills
- Telesales / telemarketing experience gained from a company within the Engineering / manufacturing industry would be beneficial
- Must be commutable to Sheffield
Sales Executive Package
- Competitive salary!
- Sales commission
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days Holiday, rising to 33. Plus 3 days for Christmas