Sales Coordination Administrator
Our Sales Coordination Administrator will support the Sales Coordination Manager and the larger team in the management of client relationships and accounts. You will work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance functions to help provide our clients with the most suitable products, at the right time and for the right costs for their business needs.
We want to find candidates with the desire to grow and progress within the company with the support of ongoing professional training and development.
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Starting Salary: £22,500 including a 6% bonus payment based on team performance
Benefits: Company Pension Plan, Westfield Health Plan, Company Sick Pay and Income Protection Plan, Life Assurance (subject to length of service).
About the Role:
* Maximise excellent client relations through service agreement and attention to detail.
* Deliver the best financial results through generating client quotes, planning promotions and building and monitoring business plans with new clients as well as your client group.
* Create and present ongoing financial data and results for your client group.
* Generate and organise invoicing, payment collection, credit notes including dispute resolution for your client group.
* Supporting the Sales Coordination Manager with planning the financial budget and one-off projects in support of the team’s ongoing success.
* Have a flexible ‘can do’ approach to the work you do
* Enjoy working and contributing to a team
* Have a keen eye for detail
* A willingness to learn, develop and grow
* Previous experience in a sales / business development / financial assistant role would be an advantage.
About Brioche Pasquier:
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for 21 years selling a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and food service markets and producing for 5 years.
We are based at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility with expansion projects over the next 2-5 years to service the UK market supporting the strong growth of the company. This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
You may also have experience in the following: Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Support, Administrator, etc.
REF-(Apply online only)