Sales Advisor – Southampton
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 8, 16 & 35
- Availability: 3-5 Days fully flexible [Weekends included]
- Location: Southampton
Great Customer Experience
- You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers
- You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day to day tasks
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within H&M, other retailers and the current environment
Sales & Profit
- You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers
- You replenish sizes and new stock through efficient delivery routines
- You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs
- You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
Be yourself & more at H&M
- Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
- Unfortunately this is not a position that we are able to offer sponsorship for under the skilled worker route