Salaried GP, North Lincoln
Do you have the skills to fill this role Read the complete details below, and make your application today.
– A rare opportunity to join a small, patient centric GP practice in the North Lincoln area with good commuting links from areas like Market Rasen and Louth.
The surgery is in a state-of-the-art premises with level 3 minor surgery suite among other amazing facilities.
The GPs are supported by an outstanding administrative and multi-disciplinary team.
- £11,000 per session 6 weeks leave 1 week study leave NHS pension Location
- North Lincoln area The surgery
- Based in purpose-built surgery Outstanding team and support structure PCN Pharmacist & Paramedic Support Large ANP, NP and Practice Nurse team Home visiting service Highly-skilled admin team Affluent patient base High QOF achieving Your role
- Salaried GP (view to partnership considered) Low consultation 4
- 6 sessions Arguably some of the lowest patient numbers available Specialist interests encouraged A real career joining a patient centric practice The benefits
- £99,000 Progression to Partnership available Working for a well-supported surgery 6 weeks’ annual leave 1 week study leave NHS pension Next Steps: For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button
If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best.
You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308 .
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards.
We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf.
By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car.
We want to contribute towards helping save the planet