Your time. Your Goals.
Not sure what skills you’ll need for this opportunity? Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets, stronger communities, and happier days. We empower local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple.
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash
- Choose your own hours: Unlike full-time jobs or seasonal gigs, when and where you work is totally up to you
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you’re just visiting
- Easy to get started: Don’t worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately
- Know how much you’ll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know how much you will make before accepting any order
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver’s license number
- Social security number (only in United States)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Submit application
- Choose driver orientation
- Complete sign up
- Get the app and go