Relief Support Worker
Relief Support Workers needed in Haverhill!
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
Driver licence essential
Are you looking for a role which offers you flexibility, training, career development and the chance to make a life changing impact? Dimensions are currently looking for relief support staff to join our inspiring care team in Haverhill.
You will need to be caring, ambitious, thoughtful and kind. Relief work offers ultimate flexibility – with no obligation to accept shifts you can fit your work around your personal commitments. Rather than accruing annual leave this is paid on top of your hourly rate as you work. Whether you have supported people with learning disabilities before or you are looking for a change of career, we would love to hear from you. It is a great footstep into the healthcare sector.
If you’re looking for job satisfaction, apply to work in this Supported Living service and enjoy lots of activities such as accessing the community. Some of the people we support are wheelchair users and due to some health needs require support 24/7. It is a friendly atmosphere in the service and you’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota.
- A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on or email
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications