Regulatory Reporting Analyst
• Analyses and monitors systems and processes for EMIR and MIFID regulatory compliance requirements.
• Day to day BAU Coverage.
• Responsible for the day to day oversight of the Mifid and Emir State Street reporting obligations
• Understands the work flows associated with regulatory reporting supporting the team in Hyderabad where necessary.
• Oversight and validation of daily regulatory reporting reconciliations
• Adheres to operational procedures and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the department’s oversight responsibilities – reviews / revises department procedures in line with workflow requirements
• Completes projects related to the oversight function and completes appropriate documentation where required.
• Completion and review of Hyderabad processes and procedures
• Monitor internal controls and implement procedural changes to mitigate risk and improve group efficiencies
• Completion of daily tick list and supporting documentation
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now