Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in our nursing home.
If your skills, experience, and qualifications match those in this job overview, do not delay your application.
1. To positively support the Manager in providing leadership to the care staff within the Care Home.
2. To maintain skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
3. Ensure Individuals are at the heart of the care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
4. Undertake the Personal Planning activities for Individuals to meet changing physical, psychological and social needs, taking into consideration privacy, dignity, personal choice and informed consent.
5. Ensure Personal Plans are developed in collaboration with Individuals, their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
6. Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
7. Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
8. Develop effective working relationships with all employees within the Care Home.
9. Work in cooperation with members of the multi-disciplinary teams to maximise opportunities for individuals in the service.
10. Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
11. Registered with the NMC and work within the Code of Conduct
12. Provide leadership to the care and nursing functions of the Home.
13. To provide nursing care following current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager and within the financial plans agreed from time to time.
14. To comply with NMC requirements for revalidation every three years. This will require, (among other measures), obtaining practice-based feedback, reflective discussions, written self-reflections on practice and obtaining confirming evidence of continued adherence to the NMC codes of practice from a health care professional, normally, the line manager
attend statutory training and any other training as directed by the management
- Intercare Ltd provide the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £17.50 -£18.50 per hour