Regional Sales Manager
My client who are the market leader within the Fire & Security industry are currently looking to grow their sales team. Therefore, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in the UK.
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
The role will be working within the specialist manufacturing division, the business manufacture security solutions including integrated access control, ID Badging and alarm monitoring systems. My client manufacture both the hardware and system software.
This role will see your responsible for developing the dealer channel and industry partners such as consultants to increase new business sales for the brand in the designated territory which will be North East down to Midlands.
- seek out new opportunities for the business with channel partners within assigned territory
- Development of, and support for, channel partners to achieve targets
- Sales support for channel to include system design, product demonstrations and tender submissions
- Provide quotations and tender proposals as required
- Maintain and update company systems and business tools with accurate sales information
- Attend trade events, including exhibitions, seminars and corporate events, as required
- Submit timely reports and project updates as requested by senior management
- Management of client end-accounts as required
What you need
- Proven track record in new business sales
- ‘Hunter’ attitude
- Experience working with security manufacturing industry- client would consider fire also
- Evidence of developing key customer relationships and new client development
- Strong technical skills and understanding gained in similar technical environment
- Full and current driving license essential