Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant- Full and Part Time Opportunities
Newcastle City Centre
- Full and Part-Time Hours available
Have you got the right qualifications and skills for this job Find out below, and hit apply to be considered.
Working in the Recruitment industry is a fantastic career – it’s lively and dynamic, where every day you’ll make a lasting impact to the lives of professionals looking to further their careers, and to great companies looking to hire talent into their organisation.
As a Recruiter, you’ll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment where you will get to make your own mark. You’ll source candidates, win business, network and attend events, and match the right candidate to the right job.
It’s hard work but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding – you can earn great commission and develop a career path that is vibrant, diverse, and will progress as fast as you wish to drive it.
We’re the UK’s largest independent recruitment company, with over 200 offices across the UK and over 60 years’ experience in the industry. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs and supply top talent to our clients.
As a business named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for the past thirteen years, we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
We believe strongly in giving back, and are always getting involved in supporting worthy charitable causes that are close to our hearts.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in your studies and any previous work experience. You will be able to show a natural talent and passion for building relationships and enjoy working in a busy, target driven environment.
You will embody our core business values, and bring a hunger and ambition to succeed and build a prosperous career within Pertemps.
Recruitment is a challenging career, and it takes time to achieve results, so resilience, persistence and determination are key traits. You need to be passionate about people, outgoing, articulate and confident.
What you’ll get in return
As a Recruiter at Pertemps you’ll be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive best in class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry. You will work within one of our industry leading professional services teams, and benefit from our internal mentoring program.
You’ll also receive
· A competitive salary & a generous commission structure
- · Exciting incentives and rewards
· A structured career path
· The opportunity to transform lives and businesses through your work
- · Formal training through our accredited training academy
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. Most of our senior leadership team have progressed upwards through the business, and as our business continues to grow and expand, we have great pathways for ambitious people.
Summary of duties and responsibilities
As a Recruitment Resourcer/ Consultant, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process. This will include:
- Forging new client relationships through networking platforms such as LinkedIn
- Understanding client requirements, through getting to know their business inside out, taking detailed job descriptions, negotiating fees and agreeing to recruitment timescales
- Candidate attraction, writing professional adverts, sourcing specific candidates through networking and talent pools
- Matching candidates to your vacancies and conducting interviews through a variety of platforms i.e. Microsoft Teams
- Arranging interviews and following up with both client and candidates
- Working to specific targets and Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s)
- Becoming a specialist recruiter in your field through research and building market intelligence within the sector
- Being responsible for your administration which will include terms of business and legal compliance, registering and progressing candidates, invoicing, carrying out company credit checks
- Maintaining regular contact with your talent pool of candidates
- Developing your client base through targeted marketing campaigns
- Providing amazing customer service to your clients and candidates
Further contact details
- Tel: 0191 3000513
Mobile: 07894 752230