We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated recruiters to join our team bases it Leith, Edinburgh.
The Recruiter role sits within the Strategic Sourcing Centre for Aston Carter Consulting and it plays a critical part in the success of our business Delivery model. In this role you will work autonomously to identify, develop and manage an extensive network of active and passive, best-in-class candidates within a defined market. Thanks to your knowledge, professionalism and energy you will build a personal brand within your candidate network and you will be known for your outstanding customer service skills.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate consistent performance, sales activity and conduct
• Achieve quarterly, monthly and weekly Recruiter targets and objectives
• Pro-actively generate and qualify candidates that match requirements from our client base
• Develop a candidate network and database for your own vertical market
• Proactively seeking new ways to tap into, engage and build relationships within your candidate market
• Responsible for the relationship management of a 50 to 100 consultants’ portfolio
• Partnering with Sales and Delivery to gain a clear understanding of Client’s talent requirements, attending Clients briefings where needed
• Prioritising active requirements and filling roles for projects won
• Consistently providing great customer service at all times
• Owning end to end the candidates’ recruitment process, including:
If you're currently on the market and this role sounds of interest please apply with an up to date CV.
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Leith, UK
Rate/Salary: (phone number removed) – (phone number removed) GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now