Aquilo recruitment are working partnership with a market leading businenss to add a project manager to their growing team, This role can be hybrid working with opportunities to grow and progess.
This would suit a candidate who likes to get involved in different departments and enjoys implementting and following processes.
The role is part of the team responsible for the delivery of all new products to the business, and for the continuous improvement of products, processes and people. Activities are against the requirements of the New Product Introduction (NPI) and the Continuous Improvement (CIP) processes, the company operating procedures, and European and UK regulatory standards. The job holder is required to produce robust business cases and deliver projects to time, to specification and to cost, without compromising on quality. The successful job holder will be expected to liaise with both internal and external customers in a professional and effective manner.
* Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
* Highly intelligent with the capability to digest information rapidly
* An understanding of basic project management disciplines including the importance of following the critical path
* Skilled problem solver with the ability to take the wider view
* Able to perform well whilst working under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Outgoing and confident personality with the skills to build and maintain positive working relationships quickly
* Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with colleagues from all levels within the business
* Solid and reliable team player
* The proven capability to run meetings and manage cross-functional teams effectively and efficiently
* Well organised with time management and prioritisation skills
* Ability to pay attention to detail at all times
* Logically minded with the ability to analyse and evaluate information quickly and accurately
* Ability to ask questions in order to determine correct information
* Comfortable with decision making
* Flexible and robust with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Candidates should hold a degree in either Engineering, Science or French Language. they should have at least two years experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience of Six Sigma, SAP and Monday Com would be desirableApply now