Project Management Executive
The Project Management Executive will be the primary liaison with the client for the entire duration of the project and beyond, to support sales objectives, deliver timely, high quality, value added projects, define technical scope of projects and work in close consultation with all parties on pricing, quotation development and delivery commitment.
Do not pass up this chance, apply quickly if your experience and skills match what is in the following description.
Key accountabilities of the Project Management Executive will be: •To provide support to the senior project manager and the project management team with organisation and administration, monitoring progress (KPI’s) against pre-agreed milestones (internal and external), managing risk, assisting with reporting requirements.
- Ensures that project deliverables are clearly defined and established with the client and monitors project set up including preparation of the project documentation, protocol writing and review and assessment of any equipment/consumable requirements
- Have an understanding of the background to each client project, details on the intended purpose of the drug as well as an oversight as to where the analysis requested fits in the overall client drug development program
- Stakeholder management, progress updates and resolving queries
- Organising and attending project meetings; producing minutes, actions, risks and issue logs
- Works with all team members to resolve technical queries raised both internally and externally during the course of the project
- Monitors in-process activities and keeps management informed on a regular basis to include as a minimum the following metrics: •Testing and report turnaround times •On-time delivery The Project Management Executive is a full-time permanent role based in Cambridge, the heartland of the UK’s pharma and biotech industry is Intertek Melbourn
Situated close to Royston, the A10 and the M11, with excellent train links, means commuting ease.
The health and safety of employees is paramount to Intertek.
Intertek UK encourage their employees to adopt and pursue healthy lifestyle options, providing enhanced annual leave and offering a Total Wellness package of health and wellbeing services to support this approach for their colleagues.
Intertek’s passionate and entrepreneurial culture inspires employees to be Ever Better, to own and shape their future, whilst giving them the freedom, power and tools to develop a learning and development pathway that is unique to them.
From their unique Skills for Success management and leadership development programme, which enables employees to gain skills and recognised qualifications to deliver 10X Performance, to Learning Leadership Labs that allow a learning experience for new and future leaders to support innovation and engage their people through collaborative quality conversations, Intertek has amazing opportunities waiting just for you Intertek rewards its people equitably for their responsibilities, performance, potential and contribution to the business.
This includes for every employee an enhanced Maternity & Adoption Benefits package of up to 16 weeks full pay, flexible solutions for returning to work, a pension scheme and life assurance package up to 6 times annual salary.
Aligned to their 10X Energies, which help define their winning behaviour, they also recognise and reward their employees via a colleague to colleague recognition programme.
ABOUT YOU •Educated to a Higher Education Level (or equivalent) in a relevant area, i.e.
chemistry or equivalent with laboratory experience •Knowledge of project management principles, but not essential as this will be developed within the role •Excellent presentation skills •Awareness of cGMP regulations and pharmacopoeia to ensure that work carried out by the Company is performed according to these requirements wherever relevant.
- Experience working on or managing biologics projects would be advantageous •Confident communicator (written/ oral) and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively •Excellent time management, organisational and IT literacy skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service •Highly energised mindset with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually