Are you currently working as a project engineer or in a site engineering role wanting to make the move into projects?
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply immediately if you are confident you meet all the requirements.
At WSP Engineering we are working with blue chip clients and equipment manufacturers to provide them with the expertise they need to deliver capital projects, process improvements and engineering safety compliance.
The role of project engineer will be working initially within our Capital Project Management function but offers the opportunity to gain a broad experience across the different functions in which we operate. You will be working with the project manager and the Client project teams to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and to the Clients’ requirements.
Ideally you will have been working in the food manufacturing or FMCG industry with experience of processing, packing or end of line automation equipment. You should be comfortable taking on small projects independently and working as part of a larger project team on multi-million capital projects.
- Management of contractor activities on site
- Scoping and definition of project engineering elements
- Management of smaller engineering projects and delivering elements of multi-million pound projects
- Budget and project timeline management
- Responsible for ensuring work meets the required standards
- Capital and business improvement project implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a project engineer / maintenance engineer or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering role
- Recognised qualification in Health & Safety (or working towards) with experience managing contractor activity in a Food Manufacture environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive business working with some of the biggest brands in the UK FMCG sector.
This role offers a competitive salary with good benefits and is flexible depending on experience.
The role will be based in the East Midlands, UK. The role will involve travel to Client sites across the Midlands / up to M62 corridor.
Apply sending your CV using the link above.