We are looking for Production Operatives who can lead the way in delivering our customers tasty high quality Brioche products. We want to find candidates with the desire to grow and progress within the company with the support of ongoing professional training and development.
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
All our Production Operative roles are based on working a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, rotating between day and night shifts with working hours being 06:00 to 18:00 (days) / 18:00 to 06:00 (nights). Small variations may occur
Starting Salary: We offer a competitive starting salary of £24,518 per annum (£11.50 per hour), incl. of night shift allowance and up to 6% Bonus payment.
Rates increasing as training progresses and assessments are complete.
• Company Pension Plan
• Westfield Health Plan
• Company Sick Pay and Income Protection Plan
• Life Assurance (subject to length of service).
About the Role:
• Monitor, control and manage baking machines and equipment.
• Monitor the smooth running of the work area processes.
• Perform and record regular quality checks to deadline.
• Participate in the cleaning of the production machines and equipment.
• Work to high standards of health & safety and Food safety measures.
• Have a flexible ‘can do’’ approach to the work you do
• Enjoy working and contributing to a team
• Have a keen eye for detail
• A willingness to learn and develop
• Some experience working in a busy food production position would be an advantage, but full training will be given for the right person.
About Brioche Pasquier:
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for 21 years selling a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and food service markets and producing for 5 years.
We are based in Milton Keynes at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility with expansion projects over the next 2-5 years to service the UK market supporting the strong growth of the company.
You may have experience of the following: Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Machinist, Technical Operator, Packer etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)