Process Optimisation Engineer
Process Optimisation Engineer – Permanent – Remote £80k plus bonus pension holidays
The successful candidate is likely to have the following profile:
• University degree in chemical, process or mechanical engineering.
• Substantial hands-on energy industry experience preferably in refining or petrochemicals operations
i.e. experience with complex, interconnected assets.
• Significant experience with production planning, scheduling or economics, and with the ability to
evaluate a site’s economic performance.
Other beneficial skills and experience include:
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, in fluent English.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, from plant operator to CFO.
• Good knowledge of process safety principles and an appreciation of major accident hazards.
• Experience with economic optimisation using linear programming tools, in respect of the
quantification of unplanned shutdowns or capacity restrictions.
• A second language would be an advantage, Spanish in particularApply now