Principal Java Developer – Remote
Avanti recruitment are currently working with a leading enterprise SaaS solutions provider who are currently looking to hire a knowledgeable Principal Backend Developer.
Scroll down to find the complete details of the job offer, including experience required and associated duties and tasks.
The company are looking to grow the team exponentially this year and have some big plans moving forward.
This role is 100% remote , including outside of the UK, even after Covid 19.
You will be working on improving the systems architecture working closely with others to plan and execute the appropriate engineering strategies, you will be helping them scale their systems and support their ever growing business.
You will be building features for the enterprise level solution as well as being an integral member who will help with the design, architecture, development and maintenance of the platform.
This is a hands on role without the responsibility of managing a team, you will be a great coder with strong architectural knowledge.
You will have a lot of influence in the technical direction of the business.
The company offers great career growth opportunities for those looking to progress their career, because of the rapid period of growth, the developers they take on today could be the lead developers of the company in the future.
You will be working with a great team, everyone from the CEO down is technical and most hold degrees in computer science or relevant subjects.
Their aim is to continue to deliver a great product and offer their customers the right support and ultimately provide a better overall experience for the customer.
Tech stack: Java, Microservices, Spring/Springboot, Groovy, Postgres, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes Skills Required:
– Excellent Java Development experience & Spring framework
– Must have a good understanding of OOP techniques
– Must have good knowledge of Postgres or MySQL
– You will have a strong background in microservices and REST APIs
– You must have good cloud exposure (AWS/Azure)
– Docker/Kubernetes experience
– You will have a strong architectural design skills for distributed systems Desirables:
– ORM (Hibernate)
– Vue.JS/React The salary is up to £95,000 + fully remote working + 25 days holiday + Bonus up to 10% + Pension.
If you would be interested in this position then click Apply Now