Polish Speaking Support Worker
Posted 15/08/2022 by The AICS Group
Slough, Greater London
£13 – £15/hour
The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to clients who suffered from a brain injury.
AICS Group is looking for a Polish Speaking FemaleSupport Worker to work with our male client who lives in Burnham. This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client sustained a brain injury in 2020. She is independent in personal care, transfers, and mobility within her home environment. A client has a flare-up of tendonitis on her left foot, times where she cannot weigh bare. The client can only speak and understand Polish or Russian therefore, looking for a Support Worker who speaks Russian and Polish.
We are looking for a Polish Speaking Female Support Worker who can work the hours below:
24/7- Any Days – Monday to Saturday
* A minimum of 1 year’s experience in health and social care
* Basic understanding of developmental delay and cognitive impairment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Ability to work in a home environment
* Ability to liaise with healthcare professionals
* Willingness to learn and ability to take on feedback
* Current and clean driving licence
* Experience of providing care to people living in the community
* Flexible working days
* Full time and part-time roles
* Competitive pay rates
* Mandatory Training (T&C) and Brain Injury Training
Additional training based on the client’s need and requirements