In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Scroll down to find an indepth overview of this job, and what is expected of candidates Make an application by clicking on the Apply button.
Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions (FAMIS) practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance valuation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools
- Document and e-mail review and analysis
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills;
- Practical mindset with the ability to think outside of the box;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.