Physics Graduates – Teaching opportunity | Brent
Physics Graduate Aspirational Secondary School Teacher
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
- Outstanding school based in borough of Brent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Academics are working with an outstanding school in Brent that are seeking some of the brightest and most enthusiastic Physics graduates that would like to have the opportunity to become a teacher.
This vibrant and every growing Multi Academy trust is seeking Physics Graduates with a first class honours degree with the ambition to become a teacher to join them in September. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to become a fully qualified teacher as you work and earn.
The generous package that they are offering is like no other, what we ask in return is passion for teaching, dedication to your pupils, outstanding subject knowledge and a can do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to gain the right experience to set you the on the path to become a teacher, it will also add more invaluable experience to your CV that could lead to kick starting a successful career in Education.
Being a teacher is no easy task!
The right person will enjoy seeing the next generation progress as you work closely with the school to ensure that each pupil gets the level of attention and tuition that they deserve, regardless of their starting point. The level of fulfilment you can gain from this role is phenomenal.
You will be expected to assist pupils of a range of ability from KS3 to 5, in many cases you will be expected to work 1:1 with some students, or in groups, guiding them through their class work, monitoring their behaviour.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a First Class Degree
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- Will have the drive and determination to support students with a range of abilities
- Have a strong leadership ability
- Enthusiastic and ambitious person with excellent communication skill
- Determination to develop oneself and take on responsibilities
- Experience working with SEN is essential
What can Academics Offer?
- Competitive rate of pay, with a yearly salary ranging from £25,000
- No Fees
- Support of a dedicated team of experienced consultants
- Variety of positions from Day to day and long term
If you live in the Northern boroughs of London and able to reach Neasden, and you would like to become a teacher then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Enquire on 0203 004 0705, send us a copy of your CV to with a brief description of why you would like to become a Physics teacher.