Payroll Programme Manager
About your role
This Programme Manager role will have responsibility for the implementation of a global strategic Payroll solution programme with an external vendor. Delivery will be in-line with the direction, standards and approach set out by Fidelity’s methodologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Full lifecycle ownership of assigned Programme, including: Analysis & problem solving, defining/documenting solutions, identifying impacted stakeholders, mainaining RAID logs, producing and maintaining credible project plans;
• Applying a clear and consistent approach to solve complex problems and formulate solutions that can be communicated to a range of stakeholders up to C-Suite level;
• Drafting deliverables as set out by the project’s Business Owner (Accountable Executive), taking input from SMEs and broader business representatives;
• Liaising with Technology delivery team to ensure Technology activities and considerations are supported.
• Leading and running project working groups and governance meetings;
• Engaging with and actively managing relationships with senior stakeholders to drive optimal solutions.
Job Title: Payroll Programme Manager
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now