Connect Grp UK was founded in 2017 as a go-to provider for recruitment services in the construction industry. We are the chosen recruitment partner to a number of well-known industry leading contractors throughout the UK and we take pride in the long-standing relationships we have built.
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
We exist to make recruiting quality staff a reliable and friendly experience for our customers. The success of our clients is our primary goal, and we believe this is best achieved by forming long lasting relationships with them, understanding their goals and then matching them with the best suited candidates from our ever-expanding pool of talent.
We are a fast-growing company having already achieved a seven-digit revenue figure. Our strategy is to build on these strong foundations and more than double in size by year end 2023. Our plans include rapidly building on our successful construction client base whilst driving growth in cross-selling sectors including the data-centre engineering and commercial cleaning.
Ambitious, target driven, integral team members are rewarded for their ability to consistently contribute to our strategic objectives and the ability to carry out all duties in line with our company values.
If you are hungry for success and have the drive and ambition to build a career with a dynamic company then Connect Grp would love to hear from you. If your aim is to ‘make ends meet’ (absolutely nothing wrong with that), this won’t be the right opportunity for you.
To enhance recruitment’s reputation by proving a reliable, trustworthy and open partner. Utilising market leading recruitment software and highly talented individuals offering our services with pride.
To create an exciting, fun and successful business with people who share our vision, values and commitment to getting there!
- Treat people fairly
- Take pride in our work
- We won’t be out worked
- Be resilient through adversity
- Provide for our families
Role: Recruitment Payroll Co-ordinator
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time options available
Salary: £9.62 – £11.54 per hour / £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Connect Grp UK Ltd are looking for an individual capable of co-ordinating and running our weekly temp recruitment payroll.
Successful candidates will be integral to the finance operations within our business. We would welcome applicants that have the experience and confidence to;
- Learn our current payroll system inside out
- Suggest and implement improvements
- Take full accountability for the smooth running of weekly payroll
- Download reports of expected number of temp timesheets to be processed each week
- Communicating with candidates & customers to receive timesheets in a timely manner
- Download reports of timesheets outstanding / pursue candidate and customer for approval
- Verify payroll reports by running performance analysis and error prevention
- Maintaining payroll records by making copies and filing documents
- Invoicing clients using our integrated accountancy to CRM software
- Candidate payroll query resolution
- Electronically deliver CIS (construction industry scheme) weekly statements
- Quarterly HMRC intermediary reporting
To be successful in this position you will
- Demonstrate you are a reliable, consistent performer
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Thrive in a fast paced, pro-active office environment
- Be organised, dependable, productive and show great attention to detail
- Have excellent phone communication skills and capable of working with connected stakeholders at all levels
- Be familiar with accounting software (Xero preferred but not essential)
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience within temp recruitment business payroll department would be advantageous
Some of the benefits of working for Connect Grp are as follows
- Pension scheme
- A challenging and transparent development plan for staff – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance
- Friendly, sociable team with quarterly performance incentives
Education, experience, and licensing requirements
- University/college degree in a related discipline is an asset
- Previous payroll experience within a temp recruitment business would be advantageous but not essential