Paralegal – In-house
A reinsurance start up backed by one of the most successful names in the Commercial Insurance have been growing rapidly since their launch last summer. These are very exciting times for a company that expects to reach a headcount of 300 by next year and are simultaneously looking to grow their talented Legal team.
Please make an application promptly if you are a good match for this role due to high levels of interest.
The team are currently a team of 4 and would like to recruit an experienced Paralegal to be involved in a really broad range of work. The Head of Legal anticipates the role will grow over time, with initial responsibilities including the below:
- Supporting and working with senior lawyers in areas such as corporate, commercial and insurance
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, such as NDAs and supplier contracts
- Various corporate work including drafting board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing filings
- Assisting with legal research
- Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders
- Arranging the delivery of various documentation
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years Commercial experience from a professional services background. The firm are looking to recruit somebody very quickly and the salary range on offer is between £35-45k.