Overseas Liaison Office – Social Care
Overseas Liaison Officer
Hours per week: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: South Croydon Office and home based
Our client is offering overseas residents the opportunity to live and work in the United Kingdom through the Home Office sponsorship scheme. This is a new role responsible for the recruitment of all the overseas residents, liaising with the Home Office and ensuring the Home Office Sponsorship management system is kept up to date.
We expect our employees to:-
The successful applicant should be positive and proactive when working for the company and to demonstrate this to everyone they interact with. Working well as an individual and part of a team in essential.
* To manage the Home Office sponsorship management system, ensuring it is kept up to date.
* To manage overseas individual candidate’s right to work in the UK checks and their legal right to live and work on the UK.
* To lead on the Overseas Recruitment process element of CQC regulations ensuring the organisation exceeds the regulatory standards and achieves positive outcomes and continues to maintain full ‘compliance’.
* Research, identify and attract overseas candidates using all appropriate methods
* To manage the overseas recruitment process conducting interviews over video and processing job offers and all pre-employment checks.
* To be responsible for setting up new overseas candidates on Frontier Support management system (CarePlanner).
* Maintain current knowledge of the recruitment industry and best practices.
* To be responsible for keeping staff training records up to date.
* To support the Head of Learning and Development with training sessions.
In addition to the above you will be available to help across departments when required with minute taking and any other tasks that may be required.
* At least two years proven recruitment resourcing experience
* Experience with recruiting overseas residents
* Demonstrate experience of coordination and diary management, and time management
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* Advanced typing and computing skills in all Microsoft office Packages
* Ability to work efficiently and calmly when under pressure
* Knowledge of CarePlanner or Equivalent system
* Be well motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to work on your own initiative
* Level 2 certificate in Recruitment resourcing or equivalent
* Knowledge of the Home Office Sponsorship management system
* BilingualApply now