Onboarding Executive (Customer Service)
JOB TITLE: Boarding Team Executive
REPORTS TO: Boarding Team Manager
SUPERVISES: There are no people management responsibilities
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
Retail Merchant Services (RMS) is a UK based payments services organisation. We have been in business for over ten years and currently employ over 250 colleagues.
Our mission is to help smaller, independent businesses thrive, grow and succeed. We do this by offering card payment services to ensure businesses always make the sale. We also partner to provide additional financial services to help businesses unlock vital cash flow to support their business ambitions.
We have big plans to expand both our company and our offerings, and are looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to join our team and be part of our ambitious journey.
About The Role
RMS has an immediate need to recruit a Boarding Team Executive to work within the Boarding Team to assist the field sales organisation across the UK and Ireland, existing partner/self-employed sales teams.
This person will be responsible for processing and checking the applications that come in from the field sales team. They will need to ensure that the correct documents are provided, and the application is filled out correctly.
The Boarding Team Executive will have to work closely across the Sales Team, customers, business development managers and regional sales managers. This role will be instrumental in helping to generate revenue streams across the business.
This person will work within a team of approximately 4 full time employees.
The role will be based at the RMS office in Milton Keynes.
The Boarding Team Executive will be a member of the Boarding Team and report to the Boarding Manager.
- Processing incoming applications submitted across the sales team
- Develop & drive trusted relationships with the sales channel and partners in order to maximise sales
- Developing relationships with our Acquiring Banks
- Ensure realisation of Right First Time Targets
- Ensure and monitor quality control of sales boarding processes and practices to ensure they are in line with company standards and regulations
- Communicating to our sales team about queries relating to submitted applications
- Contacting customer to assist with resolving and explaining queries
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of working closely with a sales team
- Strong and demonstrable people management experience
- A working understanding of an application boarding/sales support team
Skills And Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Results driven and customer focused with a commitment to quality
- High attention to detail/accuracy levels
- Previous experience in a Boarding Team would be desirable but not essential
What We Can Offer You
- 5% matched pension scheme
- RMS Perks
- Healthshield cashback rewards plan
- Relaxed smart-casual dress code
- Quarterly team nights out
- Opportunities to progress within an expanding business
- 25 with length of service (plus bank hols)
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Salary of up to £18.000, working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break and scheduled breaks
Customer Obsessed – We keep the people we are serving front and centre in the decisions we make, the products and services we deliver…In everything we do.
Pace – Debate, decide and do. We prioritise action knowing we are agile and can adjust on the move.
Heads up – We are aware of how our actions impact others and look out to the market to understand what our customers want and what our competitors are doing.
Restless for Improvement – We challenge the status quo and use experience, data, and insight to make things easier for our customers. We do not tolerate mediocrity and strive to make things better.
- Seniority Level
- Marketing and AdvertisingInternetFinancial Services
- Employment Type
- Job Functions