Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) | Outstanding Primary School | Islington
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
A lovely 2-Form Entry Primary School in the Borough of Islington are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) for a September 2021 start.
Q – Are you looking for a supportive Primary School where the Head Teacher will work with you, not against you?
This OUTSTANDING 2FE Primary School in Islington is looking for a Nursery Teacher early on in their career to work with their 3–4-year-old class. You will be working alongside an experienced teacher as well as 2 EY Educators and 2 Teaching Assistants.
As they embody a very creative curriculum that has a wealth of Art, Music and Languages alongside regular subjects, any interest or skills in these areas will boost your application!
Please read on below to find out further information about this brilliant Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) opportunity!
ROLE – Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) – 3–4-year-olds
- Experienced or NQTs welcome to apply!
- Bespoke NQT & CPD training opportunities throughout the whole School!
- Working with an experienced Nursery Teacher, EY Educators and TAs
- September 2021 start – Full Time – Permanent & Long-Term
- MPS1 – 3 Inner London
- Located in the London Borough of Islington – North London
PERSON – Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- Must have UK QTS
- You must be graded ‘Good or Outstanding’ in lesson observations
- Must be willing to learn from experienced Teachers, while also work with the Head Teacher
- Classroom presence and clear confidence in ability
- Meeting and exceeding all 8 teaching standards
- Experience in Nursery or EYFS Year group is essential
- UK QTS required – not suitable for Level 3
SCHOOL – Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- ‘Outstanding’ Primary School by Ofsted
- In Partnership with other Islington Schools
- 2 Form Entry School
- Outstanding attainment – all pupils make excellent progress
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent!
- Very creative curriculum – emphasis on Art, Music and Languages
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Located in the Borough of Islington
- Easily accessible via various transport links – all major tube lines
If you are interested in this Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) opportunity, interviews are being arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) opportunity by sending your CV to Scarlett at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.