New Business Sales Manager
We are one of the most successful and established SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. We work with SMEs across the UK helping them grow profitability and improve asset value and team performance.
Please double check you have the right level of experience and qualifications by reading the full overview of this opportunity below.
We are looking for a New Business Sales Manager with excellent business development and sales conversion skills to join our client acquisition team to accelerate ongoing growth.
Reporting to the MD you’ll be responsible for bringing new clients on board by managing all stages of the sales process – from nurturing enquiries and qualifying prospects through to the in-depth conversations and meetings leading to client conversion.
The successful candidate must be a proficient and passionate new business sales professional. As a natural new business closer you will embody exceptional interpersonal/relationship skills with an unrelenting eye for client satisfaction. You will be an enthusiastic and dedicated professional keen to be a part of and contribute to the company’s growth and future success.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Exceptional earning potential with a £100,000+ OTE
- Base salary of 48K- £60K depending on experience
- Excellent induction and training
- Organic internal progression opportunities
- An opportunity to contribute strategically to a growing enterprise working with SMEs
- The opportunity to forge an exciting career within SME consulting sector
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- Winning new clients by engaging with incoming prospects across channels (LinkedIn, Tele-sales, paid ads, email campaigns) to progress them through the stages of the sales process leading to conversion
- Working in collaboration with management to develop new/untapped opportunities
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure strategies are aligned with sales objectives
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Education to Masters level or equivalent
- 3 years + proven track record in B2B sales including business development and income generation experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills including an excellent phone manner
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
If you have experience or believe you have the necessary transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
We are passionate about creating better realities through knowledge to strengthen the communities we live and work in. We have a strong culture of competence, non-negotiable integrity, commitment to delivering results and uncompromising care. If these are values you relate to, please apply and we would love to connect.
The role is being offered on a full-time basis but we are open to flexible and part-time options for the right candidate.
Location: Flexible. Office in Southwark but also open to remote working.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla – the talent matching engine