This is where you save and sustain lives
Apply (by clicking the relevant button) after checking through all the related job information below.
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
SummaryBaxter Thetford have an excellent opportunity for a Microbiologist, working closely with manufacturing and production and reporting to the Microbiology Manager, as a Microbiologist onsite at Baxter you will be responsible for testing products before they are released.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports the execution of microbiological investigations on a plant-wide basis
• Perform testing and other laboratory experiments, generation of data and test records, in compliance with the regulatory and industry standards.
• Review and approval of routine laboratory test data
• Follows the established procedures and guidelines
• Actively participates in any document/procedure revisions under guidance of the manager or other senior microbiologists.
• Supports and encourages their peers with continuous improvements within the laboratory.
- Degree or equivalent in Microbiology/scientific
- Experience working in a laboratory working to GMP guidelines
- Experience working in a sterile environment (desired not essential)
- Sterility testing experience (desired not essential)
- Endotoxin testing experience
- Bioburden experience
- Experience working with LIMS system (desire not essential)
- Experience with environmental monitoring (desired not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.