MFL Teacher – Colchester
Are you a fully qualified teacher of Modern Foreign Languages? Are you searching for a brand-new opportunity in which you can inspire children? Simply Education are searching for a language teacher to work in a school in Halstead on a permanent basis.
Simply Education are working with a secondary school in Halstead to recruit a language teacher with a focus on French and Spanish. If you hold fully qualified teaching status in the UK and have the ability to teach French and Spanish up to GCSE level, I would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Modern Foreign Languages.
• Hold fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean Alexander on (phone number removed)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are availableApply now