Marketing Content Creator
The Team & Focus of the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Content Creator to come and join our LSBUD (LinesearchbeforeUdig) team. LSBUD is an online service that helps over 15,000 works across the country take place more safely every day. It does this by showing where cables and pipes are located before works take place. The service provides a single point of contact for all enquiries related to LSBUD Members’ assets, including electricity networks, gas networks, oil pipelines water networks, fibre optic networks and more.
Joining a small but focused team, you will be a highly motivated individual with an enthusiasm for social media and content creation, delivering clear messages to a wide range of stakeholders. You must be well organised and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders both across the business and externally.
You will be responsible for working with the Head of Marketing and Customer Experience Manager to deliver the activities and marketing campaigns set out in the current marketing plan, as well as maintaining consistency of the brand image. You will also regularly communicate with external design agencies and internal stakeholders to produce relevant marketing collateral such as videos, whitepapers, brochures, adverts, and presentations.
This is a permanent, full-time role (Monday to Friday) based at our Nuneaton office. We also operate a Hybrid Working Policy.
Duties will include:
* Offering support across the business with delivery of events ensuring consistent brand image and bringing a modern edge to current comms
* Deliver activities and campaigns within the Marketing Plan
* Creation of marketing collateral (brochures, adverts, publications, emails etc)
* Management and delivery of key publications, working with external agencies and internal stakeholders
* Preparation of presentation material for internal and external meetings (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
The successful candidate will have…
* Thorough understanding of social media platforms and the ability to reach different audiences through tailored messaging
* Ability to create content with a flair for creative presentation of ideas and concepts
* Extremely organised with excellent time management skills to manage multiple projects
* Excellent presentation, demonstration, and communication skills
* Strong business acumen
* Adaptable team player
* Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and 3rd parties
* Adobe Creative Cloud experience (or similar)
* Willingness to learn the industry and key stakeholders
* Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
* Experience with digital marketing, particularly keywords and SEO (desirable)
Why Fisher German?
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
The firm has been involved in the provision of advice to the utility and infrastructure sector for over 30 years and is proud of creating the original innovative Linesearch service and as such are one of 2 parent companies for LSBUD.
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we offer a hybrid working approach to help our colleagues design their working day to suit their diaries. Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, charity team challenges and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
Bring Yourself to Work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply now