Marketing & Communications Specialist
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to become a part of a friendly team, working for a global – worldwide company?
Do you have previous experience in marketing and communications? Do you speak German language? If so, please read this advert and get in touch with us, even if it's only for a chat.
We are looking for Marketing and Communications Specialist for one of the worldwide leading manufactures of equipment for the supply of applications of paints, coating, and sprayed materials.
Salary: £27.118 per annum (doe)
Full Time, 37.25 per week – temporary role with the possibility for permanent employment
Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5:15 pm
Early finish on Fridays 8 am to 12:45 pm
25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
Sick pay after one year of service & lots more
* You will be supporting the manager with various marketing campaigns
* Assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy in Europe, which is defined globally by the business
* Ability to organise and/or assist events and trade shows
* Lead agencies (translations, digital tools, promotions, marketing materials)
* Occasional overseas travel may be required
* Assist with maintenance of digital sales tools
Key responsibilities for Marketing & Communications Specialist:
* Perform competitive research and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding marketing capabilities
* Support trade show coordination and events planning
* Develop new social media campaigns, monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and promotions
* Assist in product launch (flyer creation) and product launch campaigns
* Support on leads generation and tracking analysis on digital and web tools
* Capturing and analysing social media metrics
* Assist in coordinating various marketing activities including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, sales promotions
The successful Marketing & Communications Specialist candidate
* German as a second language is essential for this role
* Resourceful, well organised, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
* Must be a self-motivated team player.
* Able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure in meeting time schedules
* A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organisation
Please apply now or get in touch with us for a confidential chat. This is a great opportunity to join as Marketing & Communications Specialist with a market leading company.
If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Sonja Klajderic at Acorn Recruitment
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancyApply now