Challenging opportunity for an ambitious qualified / part-qualified Management Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with SAP Business One experience to join our client, a growing Tech company which manufactures and distributes an innovative product, globally. It is based in South West London. The management accountant role is a new hire which aims to support the finance director, through the next phase of growth. You will be at the hub of all operations, working together with the FD and MD.
If you’d like to know a bit more about this opportunity, or are considering applying, then please read the following job information.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Currently, the FD prepare the accounts, and manages all the business finances of the three group entities. The management accountant will assist and cover when the FD is on holiday. With help from the AP assistant, the management accountant’s responsibilities will include management of group-wide operational finance issues which are key to efficiency and profitability.
These include looking after all aspects of SAP Business One from coding to setting up and reporting. They will look after the internal and external supply cycle from procurement to pay.
Other duties will include streamlining processes and controls and improving efficiency within the group’s supply chain will include:
- Review and improve internal controls and procedures
- Look after implementation and utilisation of SAP Business One
- Create an SAP dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with the team to ensure monthly inter-company consolidations are done properly
- Save costs and increase efficiency by automating and actively reducing costs and wastage
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- Knowledge and experience of accounts payable principles and operations
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, financial management knowledge
- Detail-oriented, mathematical mindset, understanding of accounting categories
- Knowledge of accounting system GL coding and experience working SAP Business One
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/CSV import/export, VLOOKUP
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent
IT and SYSTEMS SKILLS OF THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
You’ll need to have experience with SAP Business One and always be looking to automate processes where possible. You’ll have a very good understanding and probably you are a wiz at VLOOKUP and CSV / XLS import/export as well as creating customised reporting in SAP.
EXCITING CHALLENGE AND UNIQUE CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The role will be challenging and offers tremendous professional development opportunities as you will be dealing internationally with a global supply chain, a corporate structure of three companies, multi currencies, and many multiple combinations of routing for parts and supply chain partners and all the finance and tax transactions that follow through the production part of the value chain
Apply online or send your CV or call Roy to receive a full job detailed job description and discuss your suitability.