Locum NHS Paralegal/Legal Executive
Locum NHS Paralegal/Legal Executive – Nottingham – 3 Months – Office Based – £15 to £20 per hour Umbrella
Ready to apply Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a reputable NHS Trust in Nottinghamarea who are recruiting for a Paralegal or Legal Executive to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment, with an initial duration of 3 months with the possibility of extension thereafter. This role is an office based assignment and unfortunately remote candidates will not be considered for this role.
This role will involve handling clinical negligence, employer’s liability and public liability claims.
Duties may include
- Coordinating a caseload of clinical negligence, employer’s liability and public liability claims
- Creating and maintaining accurate attendance notes of activities undertaken on all files
- Ensuring both the paper and electronic files are accurate and up to date and run in accordance with the departmental guidelines using the memo based system
- Assisting the Head of Legal Services, Senior Legal Advisor and Legal Services File Handlers with the day to day administration
- Conducting and investigating of legal claims and inquests and other legal matters as required
An hourly rate of £15 to £20 per hour Umbrella is offered for this position
- For further information, please your current CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.