Live streamer specialist writers
We are looking for writers to produce monthly articles about live-streaming for a live-streaming and video-mixing application.
Apply promptly! A high volume of applicants is expected for the role as detailed below, don’t wait to send your CV.
The articles will be published on the brand’s blog.
The client is a software company that builds tools for a number of video-related uses including streaming/broadcasting, editing and video chats.
For a sense of authenticity, you must be a streamer yourself, and experience/knowledge of computer software/hardware is a bonus.
* On this project you can expect to write long-form blogs (1,000 words in length) and short-form blogs (500-600 words in length).
You’ll be allocated approximately 3-4 pieces per month.
This project is new to Quill and is currently in production
- the project will run until September 2021
We’re looking for writers who are available to join the team in early May.
You will need to complete work from this period onwards.
You must inform your production coordinator if there is any risk to delivery.
Please note, whilst it doesn’t happen often there is the possibility that work will be postponed or withdrawn at any time due to the ad-hoc nature of client requests.
*How to apply
* *To apply for this project, please use the link provided, where you’ll find the job application page.
You’ll be invited to join the Quill network.
If accepted into the network, you’ll be provided with rate information for this role and further application details.
* Please note: The [ Terms and Conditions ](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RvzuxS8HTeqFrUwMkTNcO_2KQ5mIYTVO/view?usp=sharing) you accepted when joining the Quill Network apply across all projects managed by Quill
– before, during and after you complete any work.